Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cover Art: Shadow's Lure by Jon Sprunk

This is timely. I just started reading Jon Sprunk's first book SHADOW'S SON, and I am enjoying it, and here we have our first look at the awesome Michael Komarck cover art for the second book in the series SHADOW'S LURE. Apparently still a work in progress (according to Sprunk's blog), which makes it even cooler to me cause it already looks so nice!


Dude. I'm digging it. It fits with the feel of the series and is similar to the first books' cover art, whilst being different enough to impress. In fact, I think I like it better than the first books cover. :)

Also, Kit! She's awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I had to go look up the other cover to see how they differed (besides the fact that dude's facing right now instead of left.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, instead of two mid-bladed curved daggers, he's gripping one dagger and...what looks like a bastard sword strapped to his back....and he lost his soul patch...:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...