Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blog-Silence / Vacation



Hey folks!

Starting tomorrow I will not be near many computers as I am headed south into the Caribbean for some R & R with my girlfriend, my kindle and some drinks. I'll be gone for a week, and Chris is finishing up a final paper for school this week so his presence will be less as well.

What does this mean? Well it means a few things. It means that I will be laying on a lounge on the beach in the sun, reading. It means that Chris will be buckling down to finish up his school days and hopefully start to enjoy the spring. It also means (and this is the best bit) that upon my return next week I will hopefully have more than a few book reviews to lay down here for all you fine peoples!

We have some exciting things planned over the next little while. On the 17th when I return, Chris and I will be watching, twittering and blogging about the first episode of HBO's GAME OF THRONES (and that will stay a Sunday night event for the whole season of the show), then the following weekend will be the premiere of the two-part opening episode of Series 6 of DOCTOR WHO, and that will start my yearly, and therefore weekly reviews of my favourite show.

So stay tuned for all that, and in the meantime have yourselves a blast too!

1 comment:

  1. vacation? in the Caribbean? you bastard.

    j/k, have an awesome time! soak up as much sun and relax and free drinks as you can!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...