Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year! Welcome 2011 (AKA the year of awesome!)

 The cast of THE BIG BANG THEORY (AKA Scott's other favourite TV show) celebrate the end of 2010.

Hey all, from both of us here at Iceberg Ink, may we wish you all a safe, happy and healthy (alcohol, junk food and nerdy fantasy sci-fi comic-fueled) New Year!

For me, New Years is kind of a bogus holiday. I mean I get the day off, but all in all I NEVER go out anymore to a due....as they always fall short and getting a cab home is like summoning an ancient Sumerian god: Hard as hell and if you accomplish it, that god is never that happy. Sufficed to say a house party with your closest friends is the best avenue in my eyes. Which is what I'll be doing!

Enjoy!

Stay tuned this week for a review of Felix Gilman's latest THE HALF-MADE WORLD, and probably the next Star Wars Fate Of The Jedi volume BACKLASH by Aaron Allston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...