Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Update: Long Delay

Hey All,

Yes we are still here.

Chris has had about a month or more of familial obligations to deal with. I myself have been spending most of November & December with major familial illness (my mum was in Hospital a number of times) and Holiday obligations, and then on Christmas Day I was taken down hard by a cold (given around to us all by a niece in the family), as were those around me. I'm still not wholly better, but I am back at work and trying to catch up with holiday delays and sick delays there.

So the posts exist...but they exist in only our heads for the time being.

Just on schedule. Last week we MEANT to get the 3rd Annual Iceberg Ink Awards out for our Best Of...but both Chris and I didn't get the time or energy. We are looking at doing it soon. I'm slowly cobbling mine together. So that will likely be the first new post you see here over the next few days. Beyond that I have not one but TWO Anime Wednesday posts ready to go, and a review of LES MISERABLES. You MAY get a review of the Christmas DOCTOR WHO Ep...but I also might just keep the enjoyment of that for myself. Selfish, I know.

Currently Reading: CITY OF DARK MAGIC - Magnus Flyte

On Deck: A MEMORY OF LIGHT - Jordan & Sanderson

Stay Tuned.


1 comment:

  1. Hope everyone is feeling better now. Looking forward to Les Mis and your take on Doctor Who.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...