Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Book Trailer: THE COLD COMMANDS by Richard Morgan

As long as I'm throwing trailers up and calling it 'content' I might as well slap this bad boy here too.

It's the 'book trailer' (quotations added for passive aggressive sarcasm) for THE COLD COMMANDS, the second novel in Richard Morgan's fantasy series.

As far as 'book trailers' go this is pretty good, even if Ringil is coming off a bit more of a pretty boy then I pictured him. I'm really looking forward to this one, its been languishing on my Amazon wish list for nearly a year now.

(See, now, when I hear the term 'book trailer' I anticipate I should be doing some more reading in there.)


1 comment:

  1. I like it. I'm preferring these more cinematic book trailers than ones that just have reams and reams of text. Will have to check out The Cold Commands.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...