Friday, December 17, 2010

Upcoming: Robyn Young's Insurrection series rights bought for Canada



And...colour me excited!

It's bad enough that I had to wait for the final book in Robyn Young's Brethren trilogy over here in Canada. Considering that I could have picked it up in one of the nineteen Waterstones I went into while I was in the UK in summer 2008, but sadly I hadn't yet discovered her at that point. Then I hear she is doing this series about Robert The Bruce and I was all over amazon.co.uk thinking about paying for shipping just to get my hands on it in October of this year when the first book was released overseas.

I stayed my hand though and even though this amazing author has become one of my go-to authors for historical fiction I decided to wait. Thankfully, someone at Harper Collins Canada was a smart cookie and snatched up the rights to the new series in Canada...

And now we do the dance of joy!

So yeah, I am a bit excited. Just a bit.

Anyways, you don't have to believe me but head on over to Robyn's website and see it for yourself on the news page.

If this series is anything like Young's Templar one, we are all in for a heck of a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...