Thursday, November 11, 2010

Upcoming: River Marked (Mercy Thompson #6) Cover


That's um....pretty damn hot.

I'm no stranger to Patricia Briggs Mercy Thompson series (though I've not yet read book 5 SILVER BORNE) and I think that Dan Dos Santos does an absolutely STUNNING job on the covers, and this one is certainly no slouch. This may be my favourite now....yup...methinks so.

If you haven't yet checked out the series, you ought to do so as it's pretty fun, if not darker than I thought it would be. Good times had by all. The first book is MOON CALLED in case you wonder.

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad that breast implants are now making their way to book covers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I noticed that too. And she's laying down so they look less big than if she was standing. Maybe Mercy had implants? Probably not though.

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...